Wednesday, April 02, 2008

This Flight Tonight

I've had enough of winter.

I've had enough of New York.

I've had enough construction sites.

I've had enough of high-end office furnishings.

I've had enough of mid-century modern.

I've had enough of the Dugout.

I've had enough of the L train.

So it's time.

Time for Tim and I to head west to the one of the few places we know that are guaranteed to have us feeling much, much better in no time at all.

Liz Hickok's San Francisco in Jell-O: Alamo Square

We have loads of plans, and a bunch of people to catch up with.


I hope to come home revitalized and happier than I've been in months.


If you're out there, I hope to see you tomorrow or the next day. Or the next. Or the one following that!


If you're here, I'll see you soon.


Hopefully, with my smile restored.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stash said...

*waves*

What's with the jello shots?

11:16 AM  
Blogger seymour said...

You fellas have to make it downunder next winter xx

4:10 AM  
Blogger Stephen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous kitchenbeard said...

Was great to see you both.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous rangergeek said...

I like the title's reference to the Joni Mitchell song, although I think she wanted to turn the plane around.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Keep having a great trip!

4:32 PM  
Blogger mike said...

Exactly what I've been thinking. New York is getting tiresome.
Need a little San Francisco sunshine, happiness and hippiness.
Thanks for the motivation.
Hope it cures what ails you. Always good to get away and get some perspective.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home