Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fess Up

Okay.

Who Googled this?

mark hot bear joe my god

If it was me you were looking for, I'm flattered, as among the other searches that brought people to The Mark of Kane these last 24 or hours or so were:

  • Major Breast Augmentation

  • Hair Dye & Bald Patch in Beard

  • After Dinner Cocktails of the 1930's

  • Winter Vomiting Disease

  • 1972 High School Class Ring

    Oddly enough, most of these actually pertain to me in one way or another, with the possible exception of breast augmentation. That's just push-ups, and I've been slacking off (a lot) lately.

    Of course, Joe probably knows lots of Marks who might be construed as hot bears. Some of them might even identify as such.

    Humor me and say Hey!
  • 18 Comments:

    Blogger circleinasquare said...

    I think you're hot
    "bear" or not.

    3:31 PM  
    Blogger DiamondFistWerny said...

    That sounds like something I would've googled, but I can't take the credit for it. And I agree with circlinasquare, 'you're hot.'

    5:05 PM  
    Blogger Jeff said...

    OK, I'll say hey.

    HEY.

    8:58 PM  
    Blogger Tank said...

    Hey
    We met once, briefly, at the Dugout, many months ago. I don't forget these things.

    10:37 PM  
    Blogger David said...

    Well, with a warm, cuddly photo like that, they'll just be lining up, wont' they?

    10:59 AM  
    Anonymous rangergeek said...

    About the picture--

    First: the eyes!

    Second: more, and lower.

    Third: If you blow it up you can actually see what some of those CDs are. Bowie, yes, Gram Parsons & Pretenders, sure. Teddy Pendergrass was a surprise. I'll have to check him out.

    5:32 PM  
    Anonymous poof said...

    Hey!

    Yer hot!

    9:51 AM  
    Blogger Ice John's World said...

    Nice picture! :) I did find your blog via JMG back a while ago. But it was your nice writing and interesting materials to keep me coming back.

    9:59 AM  
    Anonymous Dave said...

    As blog readers, I think we take for granted how much we enjoy our regular reads and asume the writer somehow knows that. Just to be sure you do know, I'm always a bit disappointed when I check you site and there is no new post since I do enjoy your writing very much. When I checked today, I was especially pleased to find two.

    By the way, I'm now going to have to rent Owl and the Pussycat and fast forward to the end.

    11:25 AM  
    Blogger Homer said...

    I confess, that was me.

    1:25 AM  
    Blogger Gareth said...

    At least three of my hits have come by someone looking for 'donkey cock'

    I'm buggered if I know where I wrote about that.

    6:11 PM  
    Blogger seymour said...

    you are The hot bear.

    5:18 PM  
    Anonymous Lou in Chicago said...

    You are one hot BEAR! I came upon your blog about 4 or 5 months ago and thought your pic was very sexy. Also enjoy your writing alot. So its always a great pleasure to find something new on your blog. The shirtless pic was a huge bonus -- Mr! You make so many of us smile from afar!

    11:34 PM  
    Blogger Bigg said...

    I think you're a damn hot bear. How come I can't bump into guys as great as you at our local bar?

    3:18 PM  
    Blogger p.alan said...

    Though I've never met you in person, I will say that I think you totally are 'hot', but what draws me in is your mind and heart. So rare to find handsome men that have substance these days...

    5:17 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think it was I who googled you with that combination of words. Originally, I found a link to your blog through JMG. Several weeks later I wanted to see if you had updated your blog, but I remembered neither its name nor its address. Thus, the choice of words in google.

    You are indeed very handsome and your eclectic taste in movies, music and literature is interesting and impressive.

    At the risk of being presumptuous (and a windbag), a few brief recommendations. For music, check out Low, "I Could Live in Hope," Vetiver, "To Find Me Gone," and Damien Rice, "O." While they might not be appropriate for a bar, you might enjoy them at home.

    One film recommendation, since you list "Sunday Bloody Sunday," you might like "Some Mother's Son." (Tiocfaidh ar la!)And one short story recommendation: Henry Miller, "Big Sur and the Oranges of Hieronymus Bosch."

    Finally, I think it's great that you are in "middle management" yet still have the time and energy to blog about literature, film and music, among other things.

    I know this is more than "hey," but i just wanted to explain why I googled you. (Hope this isn't too creepy.)

    Take care.

    1:27 AM  
    Anonymous Stash said...

    You're blogging again!

    I have to catch up on teh reading.

    And I think you know the answer to that question.

    1:01 PM  
    Anonymous Derek said...

    You know I think your hot! Woof!

    6:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home