Friday, July 21, 2006

Under Pressure

I'm sorry I've been unable to blog lately.

Work has me completely swamped. New projects are arriving daily, sometimes in multiples. I'm not complaining, mind you, but it is more than a bit overwhelming. It looks like I'll have a bit of traveling to do this season for work. A trip to San Francisco? Oh please don't throw me in that Brier Patch, Br'er Bear.

My ex, Robert, is very sick down in New Orleans. He was hospitalized with a staph infection for about two weeks, came home and was re-admitted last Tuesday with pneumonia. His condition is stable, though he's in the ICU and on a ventilator. His partner is frantic. I would be too, but I've had years of conditioning, and I'm working at being stoic. I don't know what else to do from this long distance.

Finally, Tim and I will be heading up to Provincetown in a couple of weeks, so I have lots to accomplish before then.

Of course, with all this craziness going, I've literally had no life. I could blog about my Dugout jukebox play lists, but I think I've done that already.

So, bear with me, please.

I'm here and I hope to have something to report back with soon.

Hugs to all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel, the Guy in the Desert said...

New Orleans is terrible for lung and pulmonary trouble. It's the climate. Every bug in the country goes through there. But there's so much great about N'Orleans, it's worth it.
Family in Provincetown? or just fun?

11:43 AM  
Anonymous bryce said...

we miss you guys!

we must hang SOON!

6:16 PM  
Blogger patrick said...

sending good thoughts your way...

12:14 AM  
Blogger Mr. H.K. said...

Take it easy!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home