Thursday, March 30, 2006

Westward Ho!

I'm not sure what's been in the air the past few days but the blogosphere has certainly been affected by it. There seem to be no end of just plain old mean spirits out there just aching to get in a good workout at other folk's expense. I'm distressed so see my blogging buddies being treated like the working end of a football.

So I'm taking a little break.

The Mark of Kane and his Trusty Sidekick are heading west for an extended weekend. We're decamping to San Francisco, where we'll run around and carry on and meet and greet. We'll see old friends and make new ones.

I'll tell you all about it when I get back next week.


7 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

It's totally not too late to take me with you.

But have fun.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

Have a wonderful time - travel safely

8:15 AM  
Blogger David said...

Have fun.

Turning green here.

11:18 AM  
Blogger seymour said...

Have a happy homo time Mark! Bring back tales of tails.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Mike P. said...

*puts on hard hat and tool belt*

Sannnnn Frannnn cisco...
Sannnnn Fran ciscoooooo


*Step 2, 3, 4, jazz hands, jazz hands, jazz hands, jazz hands*

Sannnnn Frannnn cisco...
Sannnnn Fran ciscooooo

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Aaron said...

We need an update!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Mr. H.K. said...

Hope it was a GREAT trip!

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home