Monday, October 17, 2005

I don't want to have sex with you

Apparently, children are wandering the Castro section of San Francisco handing out little printed cards that say:

"I don't want to have sex with you. I just wanted to say hi!"

Though the thought behind it is lovely, inclusive and not judgmental, the possibilities of mis-use are endless. Not to mention the troll potential.

One can only imagine the floor of, say, the Edge, littered with dozens of ripped, torn and tossed away cards.

That being said, I still like the idea of acknowledging each other, even if we're not going to jump each other's bones in the immediate future.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

While my initial reaction to the cards was disgust, I could see them coming in handy at the gym or the piano bar. You want to be friendly, but you don't want everyone getting too friendly.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home