Monday, August 29, 2005

Oh yeah....

If you'd like to be party to my eternal shame and you live in the tri-state area, catch tonight's re-run of In The Life on PBS at 10:00 PM.

There's a short segment called (oh Jesus) Bear To Be Beautiful. I won't elaborate, but you will get to see The Mark of Kane refer to himself as a "Moose". Later on he appears again as the Mother Theresa of Beardom, explaining it all in a most sickeningly earnest way.

This was shot almost two years, at the height of a blizzard. I only did it cuz I was crushing bad on the director. We spent an evening talking about everything I hated about the so-called Bear community and then through directorial cunning and slick editing (hah!) I was made into the simp of all time.

That sound you hear at 10:15 tonight is me, cringing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. H.K. said...

Just caught your TV shot on my DVR... You came across good!

Moose? I guess that's better than a mouse!

Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home